So, I thought I would do a Top Ten Excuses for Why This Blog Has Been Neglected:
10. We moved to a new state on December 18th.
9. We moved to a new state on December 18th with FIVE kids.
8. Christmas was December 25th. :o)
7. The kids are starting a new school TOMORROW (Yay!) so we had to get all of that paperwork turned in, backpacks bought, school supplies rounded up, etc.
6. There are boxes and storage containers taking up my side of the garage...still...calling my name. I am trying to ignore them, however.
5. I have been pondering Everlyn's 3rd birthday party in late January. Our little monkey has chosen a monkey theme. (OK, so Mommy and Daddy chose it but she seems to like it).
4. I start my new job at Vanderbilt this week. I have been trying to get things done before then...somewhat successfully.
3. I am sometimes too busy "parenting" to remember to blog. ((gasp))
2. I am just plain exhausted.
And the number one excuse for why this blog has been so neglected.......
I AM PREGNANT! :o) (And therefore exhausted, tired, worn out and generally feel like crap.)
**I still need to download pics off my camera from the last month, but when I do, prepare yourselves for picture overload.